About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, July 23

Playing, Teaching & Celebrating

Last night, me and Yvonne planned to wake up at 5 am just to play texting. Haha.. siaw le. And I asked Arnold to join us too. Yvonne keep saying I cannot wake up at that time. For sure overslept. To prove I can, no matter how this morning around 5 am, I wake up and brush my teeth. Then, went to watch my Taiwan drama. Around 6 am, I feel boring and I go back to sleep again and wake up at 7.30. After getting ready, Yvonne came to my house and we went to Macdonald have breakfast and MBKS playground. Going there play swings and snap a few shoots. Haha.. Around 10 something, I feel like wanting to drink ‘ice kacang’. Ok.. we went from MBKS back to Swinburne to bring Mark along too lo. Haha.. We so good anywhere think of him. We so worry he haven had breakfast then we bring him along lo. But atlas we end up going to Kaya Toast to let Mark di has his breakfast there because the ‘ice kacang’ stall didn’t open. Don’t know why??? Guess too early lo. Haha. I’ve been longing to have my meal at Kaya Toast finally came to reality. But lo… I feel quite disappointed about it lo. Coz I ordered Ice Mocha Latte and it ends up not nice at all. I still think Starbucks are far far better than Kaya Toast. Haha…

Actually I planned to go swimming with Valerie and Ek Jie in this afternoon. But before we went to the pool, the weather looks quite dark and looks like raining soon. Hence, we cancelled and postponed it for tomorrow early morning. Then, Yvonne asked me to join her to teach Donald and accompany him to have his revision. Ok lo.. Since I don’t have any outings anymore in this afternoon, I agreed. Haha.. We went to Starbucks to teach him. I am going for diet. Yvonne is going for diet. Willis is going for diet too. But the moment I saw the marble cheese cake sold in Starbucks, I cannot resist myself. I feel like eating it! Haiz… at last I didn’t get to order because no one is willing to share with me. L Nvm.. next time la when I am back to fit. Haha..

Night time, I went to restaurant to celebrate my grandma’s bday. Haha.. Her actual birthday is on this Saturday but due to some problems she early celebrated her birthday. Haha..




How does it taste chilli sauce & tomato sauce???

Energetic one

Sleepy one

Comparison of the real Mcchicken and poster's Mcchicken

Ern... tiok saman

Ai ya.. Cannot reach my handphone







SK. Padungan students



Don't jump le

Nice scenery




Pay saman lo

Friday the 13th is acting cute..



Iced Mocha Latte in Kaya Toast..

Eat her ice.. sh sh don't let tui know wo

Eh afternoon time read newspaper.. healthy activity


The beat is too strong



My sitting place is damn cool and we are watching Donald doing his revision


Take all the brochures.. haha

Yvonne.. quickly put off the fire

Ern.. sneak out from TOILET

Put your hands near to the fan.. haha


Rain raining

Grandma's birthday celebration

Recommended dessert.. beh bai la



Me and my younger sisters.. haha


My younger brother and sisters

Daddy mummy


Wow... anyone want my sister's number ???

No comments:

Post a Comment