About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, July 15

Going out with old friends

This morning, I went to 456 Café again. OK this time I am bringing Valerie and Ek Jie to have breakfast. I didn’t pick Pan Mee as my breakfast for today. Haha.. I picked laksa. It is Valerie and Ek Jie’s turn to order Pan Mee and have a try on it. They said its nice. YES.. Told you guys liaw ma. My taste never went wrong. Haha.. Wow. Proud of myself eh.

In the afternoon le, before we went to watch Transformer 2 lo, we went back to our St.Mary school to buy some snacks. When I step my foot into my former school, it makes me think back of the past. I quite miss those memories where I enjoyed my life there laughing and joking around with my gangs. Haha.. Sweet memories. Omg.. I feel asleep in the cinema. So transformer for me is a totally boring movie lo. The sound system isn’t good in the Cineplex plus I don’t even understand what is it all about. Its too fiction. Haha…. Hey, Ek Jie help me say thanks to your mum for that lift. Haha..




This is not yours

This is not mine


Eh.. kepo valerie .. simply press the remote control.. Haha

Haiz.. only Ek Jie's face in there

Haha.. now it's only me and Ek Jie

Haiyah.. let Valerie in la






Top

Right

Left

Close

Same pose



Bumblebee bully me

Eh ... this transformer's ketiak smell nice..


This bench in canteen do still move about.. same like last time. imbalance bench.. haha

The background looks abit like village area

We used to stand there during our PJK time



Teaching Val how to act like pondan



Frustrate.. : )


Haha.. Ek Jie's face half captured




Plead me lo.. then I teach you how to be sexy. Haha




Waiting for Joanna.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment