About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, July 8

Mark back to hometown

Today wake up around 9.30 am. I think last night is the earliest time I sleep ever since I was 13 years old. I go to bed around 9.30 pm last night. Haha.. After waking up and take bath and brush teeth of course, I went for haircut lo. Haha.. after haircut, I went to have breakfast with my mom and my haircut aunty. We are having our breakfast around 11 smth. Wow... I finally had my pan mee after longing for it so long. Next time I am going there to have my pan mee at there whenever I long for it. Haha. I finished my breakfast, me and my mom went to pick my brother back from school and sent lunch food for my sister at her school. She's having extra class in school. Bopien lo primary 6 ma plus her school kia su type. Haha...In the afternoon, I went to Spring with my friends. Yvonne, Mark, Devy, Suk Yee and Willis daddy. Mark is going to leave Kuching today so we planned to go Spring to spend our with him and entertain him la. Haha..Going into Parkson, we had the idea of girls wearing men's clothes while boys wearing ladies clothes. How about it? Fun yeah and we do it. Haha.. but we did look cool with those men clothes on our body while Mark wearing ladies clothes. Hey, he is so sexy with it le.... haha! Finished trying clothes, we have our tasty and delicious cakes in Secret Recipe. Finished cakes, go to have ice kacang. I don't know its whose idea lo having ice kacang. But however we went haha... to Ah Yeo stall at Jubilee Ground there lo. Ok finished ice kacang, we are ahead our way to AIRPORT lo. Haha.. MARK its you leaving time! So sad lo.. but I heard that he is only leaving for one week : ( I don't think so lo. He was just kidding la. Going back hometown only a week??? We played around in the airport like siaw lang gang. OMG. We are outta control lo. Willis daddy was so super duper GOOD.Haha.. He sent his two daughters and his mother safely back home. So who is his mother? Devy lo. Haha.. His two daughters are me and Yvonne. Haha.. Devy very happy to be my grandma. She can be anyone related with our family but not our Filipino maid. Hahaha... Thanks for the ride Willis daddy! Going back and have my lunch, I went out together with my mom again.Haha. We went to buy some flowers for my late ancestor. Tomorrow we are going to my ancestor graveyard because its her 100th day. Haha.. We actually going for body massage tonight but my aunty suddenly stomachache so postponed to other day lo. I went home around 9 pm. Not tired bo. I still planned to watch my singapore drama late in the midnight. Haha









The so called David Beckham

Throw those bags up

Daddy so cute help us carry our bags... haha

Devy... i wan the diving cloth... don't stop me!

Why so many kids come to spring??? Maybe becoz of me la!








OMG.... so scary ah



B stands for Bintulu... so Mark going back to Bintulu lo




No more petrol lo.. but Willis still insist want to go from airport to MJC petrol station to fill his oil tank. He is something wrong. He want to challenge his car whether can still run how long. Haiz.. we end up have to sit in the car with windows on... No aircond lo. haha.. save petrol!


No comments:

Post a Comment