About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, July 6

Friends Going Back to Hometown

This evening, I had invited Ek Jie to come to my house to accompany me send Arnold to airport. Arnold is going back to KK, Sabah. Haha... One month holiday! What should I do ho without all my those fun friends around me? Haiz..Haha. Arnold's flight is 10.30 pm. Around 6 something, I put on Form 6 clothes which I borrowed from Siew Ping and Ek Jie said I look weird. Yes I agree... maybe I don't get used to it lo. Haha... But looking longer on my image with Form 6 uniform, I think that I look nice with it le... just a bit samseng looking. Haha.. Ok.. here comes my crazy planning. I've suggested to Arnold and Ek Jie to wear mask in the airport and take pictures of our crazy actions. Haha. I am looking forward for it lo. When I get to airport, I only saw a person wearing mask. : (. Haha.. this means Kuching people are not aware of Swine Flu LIKE ME. I am so afraid of it le. Haha.. So friends, I just come back from airport. Stay aware from me le. Haha.. JK. In airport, I met an old friend from SMK.St.Mary. She asked where am I going? I bluff her that I am going for vacation to Sabah. OMG. I feel guilty after saying so. Haha.. But in the last I didnt clarify myself le to her. Don't care lo. I finally get to taste Coffee in the Jelly and Jelly in the Coffee in Starbucks. Haha. We ordered both flavour of this daily offerings. Arnold gave us a treat le. Ai yo paiseh le. Starbucks so expensive le. Haiz... haha. I don't think those drinks Coffee in the Jelly and Jelly in the Coffee are nice le. Just average tasting. Me and Ek Jie still prefer Dark Berry Mocha. Haha..I love it so much! ok la ... Arnold and Emmanuel.. you guys take care in Sabah lo. After a month, we meet. Haha.. BYE BYE

I like this form 6 uniform


Nah... act funny face.. haha


Wei.. swine flu ah .. BEWARE!

We kek cute.. hahaha

Left... top... right


Bruce Lee's daughter and son


No respect at all with swine flu

I'm afraid of swine flu

Omg... coughing... maybe H1N1??? hahaha.. jk lo


Arnold ah.. did someone tell you that you look pretty with this on?




Coffee in the Jelly, Jelly in your coffee



No comments:

Post a Comment