About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, July 29

Farewell dinner for Ek Jie

This morning I went out from my house at 10 am. Me together with Yvonne went to buy some ingredients to make chocolate cupcakes for Ek Jie. Haha.. I want to bake those cupcakes by myself. Last night, I did surf into the net to find the basic cupcakes recipe. And I got it. Haha.. Hope it’s nice. After that, we went to Sekama have a bowl of laksa. Haha..

Afternoon, I spend my time doing HUGE card and bake cupcakes for Ek Jie from 12 something to 6.00 pm. Although quite tiring, the results are not bad lo. My baked cupcakes smell nice but abit too dry. Haha.. Not enough moisture. The HUGE card le.. some parts abit childish. Haha..bopien I just like to draw butterflies and bees and flowers and grass. Haha.. and and clouds too on top. Haha.

Night time, I organized this farewell dinner for Ek Jie. I want to give her a surprise before she went to KL to further her studies lo. Haha. I have invited her St.Thomas friends and her gang including me, Siew Ping, Valerie and Wei Ting. She was shocked when she arrived at Pizza Hut.. OMG OMG… this is what she always said for that night. She cannot believe it. Haha..



Ingredients for the cupcake

Mixing well the butter

Add abit of vanilla essence

Add chocolate flavouring

Just finish mix well

Ta da... the results of my cupcakes


First page of the HUGE card

Second page

Third page @ last page

Looking at the HUGE card

ern.. wondering wat is inside??? Haha


Smile la Siew Ping.. haha

Danny.Ek Jie

Lucas. Ek Jie

Me. Valerie

Ek Jie. Danny

Jimmy. Wei Ting


Force herself to eat.. : )



One... two... three

Ern.. looks normal la.

Aidi.. so tall






No comments:

Post a Comment