About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, July 5

Nice Ice Age 3

This morning I only have my sleep around 6 am in the morning just because of updating my blog. Haha.. Big sacrifice le... I woke up around 12 pm in the afternoon. Then I prepare myself to go to watch Ice Age 3 in cineplex with my friends. When I on my hp there's 13 missed call. Cool... so many people keep calling me. Haha.. Paiseh I didn't intended to off it. Its because my hp's battery is flat. Haha. I was told that my friends went to help Arnold, Chak Onn, Max and Emmanuel move house from Swinburne's hostel to MJC's new house. Haha. We watched Ice Age 3 around 3.55 pm. Ice Age 3 totally is a funny cartoon movie. I love it so much. Makes me laugh the whole evening. After the movie ended we went to Go Fun Kee to drink and think of going to India Street's The Rock Shop to surprise Malcolm. Haha.. But in the end when we went there, his shop already closed. So we go to Travillion Mall's Rock Shop... unfortunately also close. Haiz... We asked Yvonne to go with us to have our dinner in Saracraft. Yes she joined us at last. Haha. Going there we DRINK again. Omg .. tonight I filled my stomach with water. After going to Saracraft, we went to Tarot Cafe for some drink. See la drink again. Sit there for 10 minutes we feel exhausted so we left without ordering any drinks. Haha.. Paiseh lo to all Tarot Cafe's workers. Haha..

They were trying to vandalise Malcolm's new shop


Tear it tear it... :)
This building contain long history but is going to disappear soon

Planning to Malcolm's another shop

Woi.. Danny folo us have this punching pose le

This is the effect of not listening to our order


Tarot Cafe camwhored lo ..


No comments:

Post a Comment