About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, July 3

Last Day in Damai Beach

Ok.. this morning I started to sleep around 4 in the morning. This reminds me of Gwen Stefani's song "4 in the morning". Its a nice song indeed. I woke up around 6 am and I found out that I cant even walk properly. I feel myself having ricket. I cannot stand still on my leg. My leg cramped until I feel like chopping it down. Haha. So pain my muscles leg. Haiz.. Its me keh kiang la .. yesterday walk more than 5 km distance. Haha... I had my flu again bo. So suffering ah the next day in Damai. Leg pain cannot walk properly and sick again. This makes my face looks like kiam pak. Haha... After I rest awhile in the room, I go to walk in the beach and had my RM25 breakfast. Haha...
Arnold helped me took this sunrise picture. Haha

See this just woke up face... Haiz..



Mark still sleeping on the floor.

Yvonne and Devy early in the morning went to beach play cold water


Enjoying my tea



Foundation of a sand castle.. : )
Haiz... always playing alone...

Bye bye to Damai Beach

All very tired after the Damai Beach trip


When we went back to Swinburne, we spend an hour enrol for the second semester for Foundation of Business. After enrolment, we went to Spring to have our lunch. That was around 3.30. Late le our lunch. Haha.. After having lunch, Donald send me, Yvonne, Devy, Yew Yee and Willis back. Walao eh.. He is so good le. Haha.. thank you thank you lo Donald. I drew this for Yew Yee..she tomorrow morning going back to Sibu liaw lo. Mummy, me and Daddy and Yvonne will wait for you to come back to Kuching. Hope you come back soon lo. Haha. Must miss us : )

No comments:

Post a Comment