About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, July 21

No more Kaya Toast!

This morning, I really feel like cannot open up my eyes. But my craving for having breakfast at Kaya Toast getting more and more as days passed on. Haha.. So no matter how, I must wake up and get prepared while waiting for Valerie to come. When we went to Tabuan Jaya, we just realized that Kaya Toast had been closed down and replaced by Taiwan Cake House. Haiz : (. Bopien la.. Fate don’t allows me to eat in Kaya Toast. Then we changed our venue to Thompson Corner lo. Valerie turn around the Tabuan area for 2 times just to find the correct way to go in. I asked her nvm la.. just don’t have to follow the rules. She refused… so bopien lo we both turn here and there lo. Haha. Nvm la.. her car petrol unlimited de. After having laksa for our breakfast, we went to MBKS to pay my saman and to Ah Yeo stall for a bowl of ice kacang. I went back home around 12 smth. After two minutes, I am out again with my brother. In the afternoon, I went out with Yvonne and Devy to Macdonald as Devy wanted to eat Mcflurry. Ok lo.. then we waited till 3.30 to pick up my sister after her extra class. Haha. After sending my sister back home, we went to Stutong Park for jogging. Ok.. its very obvious today I don’t intend to jog. I just interested in the playground. But I end up jogging with Yvonne and Devy too. Haha. I find jogging is quite fun eh. Do you ever see people carrying bag while jogging and wear necklaces too. Haha. And the most important not even a piece of handkerchief to wipe off sweats. Bopien. This is me lo ..coz ah this is the 2nd time jogging in my life. Haha.. Sakai ba.

Night time, I still had laksa for my dinner too. Haha.. nvm la since I like laksa so much. Then, I went to Padini with my mom for some shopping spree. Haha. My mom intended to see whether any new arrivals of earrings but it disappointed her. Haha.. It ends up to be I am the one who bought clothes and she Paid. Haha.. Thanks mom. Haha.


Eh, see the coupon tat I poke.. Big hole le.. Haha

MBKS payment counter.. First time see. Sakai again : (


Eh beh bai le.. the inside's deco



Enjoying Ice Kacang.. don't disturb me

I am a TOMATO LOVER

Yvonne... your chilli sauce dripped on the table lo

Everybody serious jogging


I am snatching my own bag Back

Waseh... use neck to carry bag.. haha


Tired si ah

Wow.. this looks like Japanese style la

Yes.. finish liaw

Wow...Devy ah .. heavy lo.. My leg pain ah

Yvonne and Devy looks tired.. but why can I smile le




Traffic jam now.. : (

Omg.. first time I succeed park in..

Ern.. still big gap..


New brand of biscuit... how am I going to diet.

Honestly... not nice. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment