About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, July 18

No more tunnel : (

This afternoon doesn’t really work on according to my plan. I plan to invite Valerie and Ek Jie to come to town and see the found out Tunnel. But so unlucky lo. Haha.. the tunnel site has been closed down. No more outsiders to come visit. Shit.. Haha. Bopien lo. Me and Ek Jie waited for Valerie from 1 something till 3 pm. Valerie said she soon will arrived but her so called ‘ Soon ‘ lasts around 1 hour something lo. Haha.. I wonder she comes from Sematan this afternoon. Haha.. Nvm la. After she came, we went to eat in KFC. Finished eating KFC, we went to my shop and have a chat with my mummy and my cousin who just come back from China for holiday. Haha. Ek Jie followed me to go home and dinner too. We went to Green Gallery before we had our dinner. Going Green Gallery there can do what ho? Take pictures also lo.

We went to the city's KFC. The workers there are mostly mute and deaf.





Yummy... I am eating the mash potato that dropped on the table





Big apple

Big Orange.. it cost Rm 300 plus ah

I indeed look like Green Gallery's worker wearing an apron.. : )





Ek Jie looks so happy holding the big bear

The bear so cute.. I love it

Wow



Ai di .. kek sexy .. Haha


Big le the rattan ball






Love pillow ...



Ern... camwhored at bakery there... haiz.. siaw




Busy choosing varieties of cakes

My mom shows out a peace and my grandma looks blur ..


Omg.. I look abit like the worker too.. Haiz : (

No comments:

Post a Comment