About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, September 28

Accounting Lecture

This morning I had my Accounting lecture. Haha although quite boring, I still can at least pay attention for one hour maybe??? The rest lecture goes in from my left ear and comes out from my right ear. Haha.. other than that, I think today my lecturer is not very happy with us. Haha.. there’s one funny part. My lecturer ask one of my friends to read out loud the lecture slides then there’s this mini group around my friend read out loud together with her. This is so cool. But my lecturer still keep quiet. Haha.. maybe she just wanna careless about us already. Never mind


Annie is showing the group that together read out loud the lecture slides

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Its really awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.
    Review my web blog : Credit Repair Reviews

    ReplyDelete