About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, September 17

English Presentation Thurs group

Last night I went to Spring to buy high heels. Actually I don’t plan to buy any high heels or low heels for my English presentation but my mom insisted on bringing me to find a more suitable heels for me. Ok lo.. So there we went. After I prepared my formal outfit and get ready my heels, I went to rest my mind and waited for times to pass quickly for my presentation to come. Haha.. This afternoon besides me, Lesley, Suk Yee, Kuan Hua, and Sze Zou are going to present too. I am the first one to present. Walao eh.. I am so freaking nervous. This is why I don’t want to be the first presenter of the day. Haha. But I just continue on with my nervous. I failed with the first and second attempt because I found out that there’s some error in my slides. My confident had dropped from my head to Underneath my feet when I see there’s something wrong with my slides. Haha.. At the end of English period, I asked for the third chances from teacher. Luckily all my friends and teacher willing to give me another chance. Being the last presenter of the day makes me feel a lot better. Haha.. I was relieved with teacher’s comment for my last attempt. Haha.. Finally, I’ve finished English presentation. This morning, Yvonne and Zhen Hou had their presentation too.. but I didn’t get to watch it in live show. Because I want to stay at home sleep.. Haiz.. Paiseh. Sorry guys


Choices... except for the Fila sport shoes.. : )

Yvonne. Me. Yew Yee

Wendy. Me. Tan Wee. Devy. Chea Ying. Euphemia

Zhen Hou. Me. Lesley. Shoiw Chin

Asking teacher for their marks.

EXERCISE AND SENSIBLE LIFESTYLE IS A BETTER WAY FOR SLIMMING DOWN

Wendy. Me

Me. Lesley

Point at this naughty boy

Daddy scare..... pah pah

Eh.. why am I the shortest... haha

Me. Ray. Wendy

Backstabbing Lesley


Lesley drink PAPAYA MILK.. haha



Yvonne. Me. Athan

Yvonne. Me. Athan. Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment