About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, September 7

Happy 21st Bday, Brother

Happy Bday to brother Yongzz. Haha.. He is now 21st years old lo. One year older one year wiser.. but I don’t think this lies on him. Haha.. he is still so immature. Haha.. I think I am more mature than him sometimes. Am I??? Haha.. Let my reader decide for me. Yesterday night, my family had invited around 50 guests to join his bday party at ern..Hongkong Cuisine if I am not mistaken. Haha.. It was a buffet party. I was asked by my mom to become the photographer of the night but I am not paid. Haiz… never mind la. As long as everyone is happy. Haha.. Yesterday night, I went around taking photos with my relatives and friends all around. It just feels like I am the bday girl. Haha.. Bopien. I just like to be in the pictures to be kept as my sweet memory. Isn’t it so??? See the photos below. Hahahhaha


ern.. ho chiak ho chiak ..

ern... uncle PEACE

Aunty Julia and my cousin

Brother. Ah Nie

Me. Ah Nie

Me. Mummy

My brother's fren. Ah Nie

Me. My brother's fren

My brother's frens

Sister. Grandma. Brother

Michelle and Mandy .. cousins

Aunty Penny. Uncle Leong

Ah Nie hungry lo.. Haha

Daddy and Mummy

My brother's fren

Discussing things.. haha

Mummy. Me. Daddy

Wow.. eating time

Cousin. Me. Aunty Annie. 3rd Uncle

Me and grandmother

Cousins. Me. Aunty Julia

My eating time

Mummy and her bestest sista, Aunty Lina

Ying Ying. Me

Ern.. wondering wat is she doing ??? Haha


Aunty Lina. Me

Ying Ying. Me

Side view of Ling Ling.. ern quite cool le

My best fren. Me.. : ) But she treats me badly : ( Haha

Me and grandmother

Me and grandma.. this one very sporting wo.. Haha

My brother's bday cake

Kek paiseh

Muacks.. ai yer.. Haha



Group photo

Grandmother. Brother

Grandmother . Brother


Family shoot

I destroyed the pic... haha

Children's shot... why am I in there??? Si ai bin la : )







Me. Daddy

My sister. Me. Do we look alike???

Me. Aunty Annie

Me and cousins

Me. Ah Bing

This 3rd uncle treats me the best among my uncles... haha

Ling Ling. Me.. quite hard to take her pic oh

Ah Yee. Ying Ying

Ling Ling. Sister

Take away .. haha

Handsome grandpa !!!

Aiyo.. I pose so well.. my sister blurs it. Haha

Standing there discussing how to fix the karaoke thingy..

Ok.. so u guys think I am singing le.. I am not.. I just act it out.. HAHAHA.. Got cha



Eh... James Bond daddy

Mummy and Daddy come in black.. haha

Me. Mummy. Daddy

See my house floor so dirty.. haiz.. haha

Bday cake baked by Ah Nie.. decorated by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment