About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, September 9

Happy 18th Bday to Wei Ting

Tonight me, Siew Ping, Wei Ting and Valerie went to Courtyard to celebrate Wei Ting’s 18th bday. Haha.. When we are on the way there, it rain heavily. Therefore, when we had arrived Courtyard we are not able to go inside the café straight. We have to wait in the car when there is no heavy downpour anymore. Haha. Ok… our celebration starts around 7.30 pm. After finished eating and have lots of fun chatting and joking around, Siew Ping and Valerie went to get ready for Wei Ting’s cake. Haha.. Before we sing her a birthday song, I saw there’s a culture Gong beside me. Ern.. what should I do about it??? I just hit the middle part of the Gong. I hit them hardly wo.. there goes this GONG GONG GONG .. Everybody was looking at us! and keep thinking where does this sound comes from. Luckily we are not warned by the owner of Courtyard. Haha..Me and my friends went all the moment laughing about the Gong….. Wei Ting keep saying dun sia soi me lo.. Haha. After I hit the Gong, we sing her birthday song.. Although not very clear… we sing it true heartedly. Touch o not Wei Ting??? Haha.. We shared and gave her a present too… ern.. don’t want to mention what is in the present. Haha.. Just let us four know about it. Ern.. Hope she likes it. Lastly, I wish you Wei Ting happy 18th Bday..Don’t forget about me. I cherish every moments with you during secondary school… haha.. and we both have this unforgettable but forgivable moments during secondary school… Remember???




Feeding her with my drink.. ai ya


Ern.. cool eh.. really pouring down
Paiseh to be in the camera
My milk green tea



Playing with the Gong

Big Mic @ never seen beforec



Wei Ting's bday cake

Shining above the candle

Make a wish






Me and my beloved... hahahaha : )




Playing with the Gong

I just like to act its my bday celebration.. knt stand my si ai bin ness

Siew Ping.Me. Valerie.Wei Ting

Their blouse look almost alike

You guys are not allowed in the pic.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment