About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, September 22

Pizza Hut with Valerie

Wow… HOLIDAY!... I’ve been longing for holidays since I started my Semester 2… but there would be replacement class for any miss lessons on these two days. Haiz… that means I only have an off day but not two… but still better than no holiday. Haha.. Then, I treat my own stomach with PIZZZZA HUTTTTTTT with Valerie. Part of me wants to go Pizza Hut is because I was attracted by the cheap discount of Pizza Hut meals given by Boulevard. Hey, I am on DIET la … but I still serve my stomach with fattening and high calories of fast food meals… This reminds me of Wendy. Ever since Wendy gave away her presentation about fast food eating lifestyle, I dare not step myself into Macdonald outlets or mentioned about it either. Should be saying a very very very THANKS to Wendy… Haha! But there’s one point too… I only step away from Macdonald not KFC or Pizza Hut… So there’s still no chance for me to go on slimming down. So what’s the point of me having a slimming down presentation? Haiz… life is like that lo. You know it is wrong but you still commit it… ain’t rite???

Mushroom soup which I never learn to drink

Wow... we cannot manage to finish it

This is the difference when anyone knows how to drink mushroom soup and does not know how let it roll into your stomach

Ern... this girl feels that spoon is too heavy for her

No comments:

Post a Comment