About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, September 19

Working + 3D Final Destination 4

This morning I woke up around 6 something to help in my parent’s shop. Haha.. Other than working in my shop, I spend my time playing around with other people. In the end, I only finished working around 7pm. Wow.. haha quite long le but not very tiring lo. Haha.. In the night time around 10.45 pm, I went to MBO to watch Final Destination 4 in 3D. Haha..with Arnold and Valerie lo. I think the movie is not very interesting lo. It is just an hour and 15 minutes of movie but not very scary at all as I had expected. Haha. I feel a bit regret for going to watch. Haha.. nvm la.

Playing with the steam pot cover


Packing things for customers

Ern.. nice drink



At Starbucks

Arnold. Me



Eh..... treat Starbucks cup as hat

Bigger eyes

Smaller eyes

Smaller abit

Smallest eyes

Iced Mocha + Chocolate Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment