About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, September 17

Where Got Ghost ???

Tonight me and my family went to MBO watch Where Got Ghost. The movie ticket is more worth it compare to Star Cineplex which cost Rm 9. Siaw.. Haha. MBO’s ticket for adults only RM10. Haha.. The popcorn also more or less the same price like Star Cineplex. Haha.. The singapore movie isn’t really nice. I should say that the movie is not really fascinating but the way those actors and actress speak makes me laugh lo. Haha.. We watched on the last show and went back around 1 am. Haha.. so tired lo.


Me and my sister planned to watch this one day.. haha

This size of popcorn cost RM 5.60 belief o not ???


After I come out.. every shop has closed

Balik rumah la


At this time.. my dad go buy food for our supper..


Ai ya.. reach home lo.. can sleep liaw

No comments:

Post a Comment