About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, September 8

camera is ON

Webcam or camwhoring??? Haha.. Me, Yew Yee and Yvonne had enjoyed taking FUNNY and UNIQUE pictures with Yew Yee’s super program webcam in her laptop. It was so cool. Every pictures that we’ve took create a smile on our face.. Haha.. so enjoy smiling guys! Make your smile free…Haha I have always like this advice since I heard it.

Ern.. our first funny picture.. Haha

Nah.. face looks penyek..


Wow.. this match

Eh... haha

This is going to be how my picture looks like if I have a twin

Eyes so broad in length, small nose and tiny mouth.. Haha

Ngaitti.. who hair is tat??? I dun dare to say it out.. HELP

Sweat !!!

Congrats me on something?

Party time in MARKETING class





Disappointed face

Bok you.. haha


Ai ya.. let's celebrate

Ai di.. thunder.. 24o volt???

Dun so sad la when I refuse to take pictures with u. Haha


Nice

Cool.. I like this one

Give u a tip to look at this picture.. Go further from the computer screen as it would be clearer.. Haha

Quickly grab the present from Santa Claus

Yes.. shoot her but I never see ppl get aim so happy la .. Haha.. maybe only her

Happy Bday to me and this tui who looks so glummy.. Haha ..

Nice nice

No comments:

Post a Comment