About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, September 4

Chaos... haha

Today I have been busy helping Yvonne with her video for her upcoming English presentation. Haha.. and we ended up playing around with the camera. Haha. Using the camera to take pictures and shooting friends with the craziest way ever. Haha. Sorry.. I cant upload the video in my blog because it is quite long.. Haha. Paiseh la. But you guys can ask from me through msn lo. I can try to send to you guys. It is really a very funny video shot by me and Yvonne….


Euphemia... what are u looking at ???

Playing emo

Gay kiss : )

Lesbian kiss .. : )

Happy Belated Bday to Miss Lisa

Support sex edu!

Aiyo .. so cute our lecturer, Serena Sim ...

Yew Yee.Devy

Suk Yee afternoon dream

Me.Tui


The shot of 4 meatball in a mouth

Busy working with assignment ???

Eh .. siong who ???

1st random shot

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

X hear.X talk.X smell.X see

The love looks totally out of shape.. hahaha

Yellow tui.Mushroom tui

Black hair.. healthy ah

Eh .. first time I got Kuan Hua solo in a pic

Eh ..Devy dun take off

Discussing very very IMPORTANT things

Eh.. my English lecturer ah

Me.Ray.Danny

TissUE

YewYee.Jason.Me.Ray.Danny

Brother.Me

Oops... haha

Aiya... daddy got wrinkles liaw ah ..

Dine in this restaurant for the 2nd time in this week

Promoting the menu

Busy sms lo

No comments:

Post a Comment