About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, September 10

Fun Day!

This morning I have my English replacement class. After attending for an hour, we feel boring and we did nothing in the class because the teacher is not teaching us at all. Just give us time to do our own work. Then, I decided to go library along with my laptop and friends to go there online. We felt quite lazy and hungry thus we went to 3rd mile’s KFC. Haha.. by the time we reached there, KFC haven open yet lo. So we waited outside KFC and chatting at there. We are the first customers for today’s 3rd mile KFC branch. Haha..

Playing chairs with Devy

Push ourselves away!


It's Yvonne and Devy's turn


Playing Emo

I like this car.... so cute

First customer's prove... nobody's in here


Devy with her ultimate SpongeBob



Afternoon after another English lesson, me and my friends went to library to create noise pollution at there. These pictures are me and my friends in the library scene… look at it and see how serious we are.. Haha

Discussing things with Yvonne


Yong Jun. Zhen Hou

Yew Yee paiseh

Hahaha..

Ai ya... yvonne pull my hair

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment