About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, September 13

In da SHOP

Eh, I should call myself a hardworking girl today. Haha.. coz wat ? I went to work as a part timer employee…… anyhow I didn’t get scolded by my employer because I didn’t do any mistakes ma. Haha… I appreciate my working day because I can gain experience and take lots of nice photos.. See ah!

Looooks abit like cigar

Those free pigeons.....

I've helped to display it

Chafing dish...

Many kinds of trays.. choose ah


Employer busy packaging things for customer

Employer explaining to customer about the product

In process of Setting up stall

Ta dah... finished

My lunch

Professional cashier wannabe

I am ruining my own image.. ai di

Wow... beh bai ah my work

Eh..I am not the smallest size la but she is cute

No comments:

Post a Comment