About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, September 1

Accounting Class

Today while attending accounting class, I received a message from my brother. He told me that he has to pick my sister around 11.30 and need me to send back the car. My brother needs it in urgent.. but I am attending accounting class. Bopien.. what to do. I have to go back and then send the car back home again. Yvonne wanted to accompany me. Therefore, we both went back around 30 minutes and come back to the Accounting class. We went back with a vitagen each on our hands. Haha.. My accounting teacher did ask us where we had been. What can we do? Just smile back lo. Smiling is the best answer to give away. Haha.. I think I had given a bad impression for my Accounting teacher plus she looks like not really like our class. This is because our class is quite noisy la. Haha.. Bopien we are happy and active. What can she do? She can’t do anything lo. Haha.. Oh ya, she did something. She transferred 5 students from our class to another Accounting class. Walao eh.. .. but in the end only two students get transferred to other class that are Suk Yee and Willis. Haiz.. bye bye to you guys in Accounting class only la. Haha


Comparison of Mark's bottle and my vitagen ..

No comments:

Post a Comment