About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, September 18

English Presentation Fri group

Today would be the last group for my English presentation. Chak Onn, Maxmillian, and Jason are going to present in this afternoon. Wow.. today presenting will be quite nervous and makes you shiver in front of the class because there are going to be two classes combining together to watch their presentation. Walao eh.. their presentation marks will also be marked by two English teachers. Sounds quite cool le. Haha.. but nervous and kintio la if it is me. Haha Before watching their presentation, me and my friends went to Pizza Hut at Jalan Song to have lunch. We had a great time there. Haha

Cool shirt ah .. Wendy

Tan Wee. Euphemia. Shoiw Chin

Yong Jung. Zhen Hou

I don't know how to eat this cheese stuffed crust

Ern... delicious and finished spag

Ai yer.. paiseh


Me. Tan Wee. Euphemia. Shoiw Chin

Playing in the toilet... the toilet dun smell nice eh


Chak Onn presenting

Jacky looks so happy and delighted.. haha





Jason presenting


After watching their presentation, I went to eat ABC with my old friends.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment