About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, September 18

Cold Storage

Tonight me and my family went to Cold Storage for some shopping to buy something for my maid as she is going to celebrate Hari Raya. Haha… I think I bought more on my own stuff than for my maid. Haiz.. this is human’s nature la. Bopien. It’s not what I want. I just cannot resist myself from not buying those new products and cute things wo. Haha

Aidi .. playing with the RM 10 plus broom.. No money to pay them back if I spoil it. : (



My mom loves to shop these

This is going to be the nearest with me if I go to somewhere sunny

Aiya.. this watch for kids.. I cannot wear

Eh... 100 gram = RM 8.99... Haha

Is this a new product or I am sakai??? Haha.. Just buy and try la. RM 4.99 ah..My heart so pain

I like this biscuits even though I know its an old product.. haha

Wow.. big feast for my supper

Eat lo..

Eh half leg lost ki.. ai di kolien this little cute chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment