About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, September 2

Snap snap snap

Today I was quite lazy to step my foot down from the bed. I feel so heavy. I wanna sleep longer.. haha. But I have English class this morning. So, I have to wake up la even though how tired I feel. I still feel lucky to go to school early this morning. Coz I did enjoy taking random pictures with my friends. Haha!

Cannot find the yellow shirt girl

Nah zoom again ... can see liaw ?

If now still cannot find yellow shirt girll .. I kindly suggest for eye sight checking.. Jk haha



Support Mannazone's popcorn chicken

Popcorn chicken in between

Use popcorn chicken to hit her.. haha




Ern.. teh C special... .haha nice nice

Walao eh ... the popcorn chicken not nice huh ???

Eh apa la ini ???

Smile so happy





Wendy with her laptop bag

Eh why Wendy looks so happy when someone is stealing her laptop bag???

Aiyo the consequences of wei le ni er huo.. : )

Eh so serious meh

Devy succeeded!!! stealing away Wendy's laptop bag








Ngaitti.. i look like a da jie

Eh.. wat happen to Chak Onn and Lesley ??? kolien

Quarantine.. haha Jk lols

Wake up !

Continue sleeping la if you are tired

Ern.. messy hair


Willis sleeping


Me.Yvonne.YewYee

Ivy.Me.Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment