About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, October 1

Mooncake Festival Fair

Tonight my dad brings my whole family to go walk around at the festival fair in town. The fair is main for celebrating Mooncake Festival. If not wrong, this Saturday will be the last day for the town’s fair. Haha… We have our dinner at there too. Ern… last time when I stayed at the shop houses for around 10 years, I only step my foot there once even though there were always this Fair held every year. Haha… ern I personally think that Kuching Festival is far more fun than this Mooncake Festival Fair. It is a mini fair lo and walking around with lots of lots of other people makes me sweat and stuffy for me. I don’t enjoy walking into crowded places where we pass our sweats from one person to another person. Haha. Anyway, I have fun in looking all those traditional foods that I never seen before and taking pictures as memories too. Haha

The pic taken during class lecture

See... we somehow did transform. Haha

It's Dinner time


Playing with my brother's cap... unfortunately mummy and sister don't wanna play : (





Tanglung

Digi distributing balloons


Coincidently meet my brother's fren









One hair cut only cost RM1 wo... cheap le


I wanna get the highest candy floss

What's that ??? ern

It's the orange icey that she is eating lo


Eh the hottest guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment