About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, October 2

Shopping for steamboat materials

Tonight me and my family went to Boulevard to buy some meats and vegetables for tomorrow MoonCake Festival’s celebration. We planned to have a family steamboat. Haha. Other than that, we bought some lanterns too. I saw HELLO KITTY lantern too Haha… eh before I went shopping I have my dinner at Boulevard’s Food Court. I ordered a plate of beef spaghetti bolognaise at there… ern I was expecting something nice to fill in my stomach. But it disappoints me a lot lo. Haha…





Wow... cute lanterns


Discussing which poultry to buy.. haha

This pity deer... haiz was slaughtered in tat kind of way

Looking at wat le ???

Looking at this board la.. see any cheap sales ma

I can only say my family are Wrigley's fans

I still cant get myself away from PAPAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment