About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, October 5

Ren Qien Cha Fang

This afternoon I have 4 hours break for lunch. Wow.. so where should we go ho??? I heard from my friend that the new branch of “Ren Qiang Cha Fang” has opened beside Ipoh Town… so there we chose to have lunch there. Haha… the foods and the decoration at there are quite nice. I can say that the theme will be a Chinese design. Haha.. I can see table woods, teapots, bamboos, Chinese drinks and foods served. Haha. Finished lunch, me, Arnold and Yvonne went to Saberkas to help Arnold survey some good and inexpensive laptops. On the way to Saberkas, Yvonne was so obsessed with taking pictures in the car. Ya… I did joined her but I joined her in helping her taking those poses down. Haha

We waited at Arnold's house before went for lunch... I don't remember what we both are talking about


Lesley watching Andy play basketball game


Sleepy wo


Pointing at Max

At Ren Qien Cha Fang

Different kinds of teapots.

Willis and Yew Yee



nice shot



Candid shoot

Egg yolk plus ern... dun remember

Sago mint milk tea... not nice la

Honey jasmine green tea

Wow... Yvonne's reddish face during eating SUPER HOT noodle












Candid shoot of Lesley and Andy on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment