About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, October 20

New shopping floors in Boulevard

Tonight, me and my mom went to Boulevard shopping. Haha.. we just realized that there are two new floors just opened for us customers to shop around. Haha.. sakai lo now then we went there. Haha.. We saw many new things in there and it looks attractive to me. Haha. I just bought some new earrings and Hello Kitty handmade stickers.. Wow.. its cool lo.

Wow.. creative design.. and what a nice clock.. haha


Propellor... Im lovin it

Yvonne... next time wanna scare ppl again .. we go boulevard buy ok


This is so nice ... I feel like eating it






Omg.. I saw a slug in my toilet... first time I see slug with my own eyes

And this mosquito was so bad... sucking so much of my blood.. but in the end die in my hands.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment