About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, October 28

Tarot Cafe chatting

Today after I had finished my Marketing class, I joined my friends for lunch. I was quite unlucky because there is one small little kid happily drinking his syrup drink with his close friends and suddenly spill some drops of his syrup drink on me when he wants to remove the straw from the plastic drink of his. Ai yo… there left a sweet stain on the back of my shirt. But I don’t scold the kid as he is still small and he does not do it in purpose of course. I went home to change my clothes and went out again with Siew Ping around 2 in the afternoon. We went to Tarot Café and we have a nice chatting at there. Exchanging and updating about everything that happen in both of our life recently. It’s a kinda good feeling when you get to share everything with your best friend. Haha.. We went off quite early as the skies are getting darker and darker…

The inner ice shape looks abit ern ... diff haha


Siew Ping's first love = Xin Yi. Haha

Just cannot walk away from this biscuits.. my favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment