About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, October 3

Happy MoonCake Festival

MoonCake Festival has arrived!!! Got eat moon cakes or not? Got play lanterns or not? Got celebrate with family and friends or not? GOT GOT GOT! Haha…. All I have did it and I have so much fun with it. I started my day with moody feelings but in the end I cheered up. Wow… Tonight other than celebrating MoonCake Festival, we also celebrated Willis and Esther’s birthday. Happy 18th Birthday to Willis. Happy 18th Birthday to Esther. Haha.. One year older one year wiser… though this is quite an old proverb, it really makes sense. Haha Thanks to my family and friends. Haha. So I considered this is a happy day for myself. Happy MoonCake Festival for ya’ll. Haha . Oh ya, sorry for the blurry pictures posted here. Haha

Wow.. luxurious steamboat le.. haha

My dad helps my sister to peel off the prawn skin

Vegetables... healthy food

Prawn dumpling

Haha.. happy holding Hello Kitty plate





My grandma

This egg very delicious wo... haha

Enjoying foods with Hello Kitty plate

Does this shows that it is delicious or my brother is hungry???


Arranging lanterns outside my house

































No comments:

Post a Comment