About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, October 11

Part 2 : Hello Kitty girl

I maybe not an intelligent person. I maybe not pretty. I maybe not a caring and responsible person too. I may not have a hot and sexy figure. I may not have any cash. I may not have anything valuable that any normal people want from me. But I own Hello Kitty which I feel proud of. What can I ask for again??? Haha.

She makes sure that I look good every time

She helps me keep my money safe and takes care of my nails


Look at her.. she is cute and adorable

She moisturizes my mouth when I need her

She helps me walk into fashion

She gives me a casual look

She wonders when will I use her

She lets me know what musics are

She helps me inserting a b c into my pc

She prevents dirt sticking onto my feet

She helps me to keep my magazines nicely

She arts on my face to help me look better

She prevents my hair from getting tangled

She ensures that I am not walking into obese state

No comments:

Post a Comment