About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, October 11

Hello Kitty obsession

This is the difference on how my sister and I decorated our closet. Haha. Have a look at it

This is my closet

This is my sister's closet

Am I TOO obsessed with Hello Kitty or JUST obsessed with it? Haha.. Yes… I am delusional towards her. There is no specific reason why I like Hello Kitty a lot. I can only say that where ever I go… I will bring Hello Kitty along with me. Haha… sometimes I feel that she is part of my life besides my family and friends. Haha… but I don’t wear Hello Kitty clothes. I wonder why I reject to wear it since I like her so much.

She tells me what is the time right now

She protects my laptop

She gives me a good dream
She lets me enjoy my call with my friends

I breathe her

She tells me whether I am late or early
I haven figure out how she looks in this puzzle
She comes towards me when I am sweating
She cuddles me every night without failing

She helps me keep my things properly

She helps me protect my contact lens

This is the drawer where I placed her

She helps me to make notes

She helps me keep my money

She fancies me

She is where I put my gifts for others
I need her to wipe off my dirty sweats
She collects my coins

She keeps my teeth clean

She decorates my bedroom door nicely
She keeps me warm every night in my cold room

She keeps my stomach full every morning

She helps me to serve my guests with warmth welcome

She accompanies me to eat everyday
She accompanies me to drink water everyday

She keeps my food for recess when I was in high school

She manicures my nail

She prevents my hair from getting wet when I was taking my bath and dries my face everytime I wash my face

No comments:

Post a Comment