About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, October 11

Dinner held by Phang Association

My dad is one of the member in Phang Association. Tonight Phang Association has held a dinner at 10th mile which is their office to celebrate Mooncake Festival. I can only comment that tonight might not be my night. It was heavily raining and thunders storming from left and right along the way to 10th mile. Haha… I feel quite sleepy in the car as I spent my afternoon at my school’s student lounge to do my assignment and played badminton with my friends. When we reached there, I see the building was so dark. WHAT HAPPEN??? Ngaiti… candlelight dinner??? Can’t be because the purpose of tonight’s dinner is celebrating Mooncake Festival. Ern … then my dad say no electricity. OMG.. NO ELECTRICITY??? Dad and mum…. Can we turn over and go home??? Haha… but in the end, we still went upstairs. OMG. Luckily there are enough candles to lit up the whole place. Or else… I will start to wonder how can I survive in that surrounding. Haha



My beloved... haha


A romantic dinner


Woi... my brother's hand had ruin my nice picture... haha

Ai yo.. sharing food wo

Wow...such a big plate of mee

Look how boring I feel

Finally the light is on ... She was so hot till there's a sweat stain on her dress.. kolien




I think I can sing better than her

I hope that time pass quickly... haha

Yea... tonight I won a lucky draw prize

It's a KOMACHI fan... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment