About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, November 2

Firemen rescue Swinburne

On the way back from Swinburne, I saw many people coming out from Swinburne blocks and looking up on Block B. What is happening??? Haha… And I saw Bomba coming and Ambulance too. Why Why Why? Those firemen coming out from the car and looking very rushing… from their expression I feel that they have something to do and it is about saving people’s lives. I see people going into ambulance. Is it someone getting injured? The firemen have pumped out water from water supply too and they even evacuate out the firemen’s transport staircase. Wow.. this is really big. Not long I heard that all this is only a practice for those firemen. Aidi… wasting my effort looking at the whole incident ok. The injured student happily walked out from the ambulance too. Haha.. The stupidity of me getting fooled lo.

Fried mee for breakfast... healthy o not le ???



Sweets for my friends...





The incident that fooled me : (



No comments:

Post a Comment