About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, November 16

Starbucks for chatting

After I have my English test, me, Yvonne and Arnold went to Starbucks for some drink as we feel like sitting down and chatting. Haha. Yes… I stepped my foot into Starbucks again. I didn’t ordered for the Christmas Promo.. I tried the other flavor. Haha. When we went upstairs to find a sit and then put the drinks on the table, we just reliazed that the table was unstable and my drinks stumble and fall on the table. Haha. Ok the next story is nobody is wet except my trousers. Haha.. So I just quickly rushed myself to toilet to wash off the spilt drinks with Yvonne accompanying me. Haha. After finish cleaning myself, we went upstairs again and started to chat lo. Haha.

Arnold's Java Chip Frappucino

Yvonne's raspberry blackcurrant and my spilled Mocha Latte






I don't fall for the logo but I am falling for the drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment