About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, November 19

Final Examination's Celebration

Wow… finally my final exam has OVER.. OVERRED. Hahahaha… So we should go for celebration le. Ok.. so we had this last-minute outing and that is to go to Spring and watch 2012. Haha.. We planned to watch on one pm’s 2012 but it is full. So we go for the 3 pm show. Haha.. but because of this Yvonne cannot join us. Haiz.. She missed the fun le. As we are waiting for the 3 pm’s show, we took pictures and went to 175 café to have fish spa. Haha.. When it is nearly 3 pm, we went back to MBO. 2012 is considered as quite a nice and exciting movie for me. I enjoyed the last 1 hour part of the story where the world is to the end and everybody is trying to save themselves. Haha. Wow fun. I wonder whether how will I react when this doom day has reached on 2012.. will I try very hard to save myself or just accept the fact and die young? Haha. After we have finished our movie, we went to meet up with Yvonne at her grandma’s house and we have our dinner at nearby Jade Pot. Haha. Although I feel quite tiring because I woke up around 7.30 this morning, when I see all those funny pictures that we took … I feel happy and satisfied. Haha.


My dream shop.. haha









Nice lighting


Copying the poses in the poster


This guard's uniform is cool... but not the man le. haha

Devy... this is so alike.. haha






Why wendy looks so kolien in there??? haha



Fish spa in 175 cafe



Bringing MBO's popcorn in 175 cafe? So lame la me ... haha



I hope there's bird shit falling onto your face... haha JK

Fish that eat dead skins... ern la sap sio

Aiks.. so sweet la both of us



Drinking blueberry tea with a mini cup served in Jade Pot... so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment