About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, November 15

Association Dinner

Tonight I joined my family to my dad’s association dinner. Tomorrow I have my final English as the first paper but yet tonight I still joined for the dinner. This is because my dad is the chairman for the Youth Member in this association. While I am having my dinner, suddenly my allergy has become the nearest friend of mine. I should say allergy is a friend of mine instead of the Lenka’s version “trouble is a friend”. Haha. My allergy has accompanied me on the longest hours during the dinner that makes me frustrate. I totally don’t have the mood of taking pictures or even snapping a picture of mine. Haha. But in the end, I just force myself to take a few pictures because my mom wanted it. Haha.

my handsome daddy giving a speech.. haha


brother so cute : )

blurness

Sexy sista@mom

Helping my brother to take photo




My rosey ring... haha nice


This two cute performer.. haha and guess what... the right boy is 13 yrs old.






Wat are these boys dancing at while wearing dresses.. haha


See those cute children standing really in front of the stage... they are giving their best support. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment