About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, November 20

Enjoying my life with everyone

I did not have to attend any classes today as I just finished my final exams and my second semester has officially ENDED. Haha. So, Ek Jie has planned to come to my house this afternoon. When she arrived to my house, we chatted for a while and joined Siew Ping, Valerie and Wei Ting to C121 to have a high tea… still what we wanted to do and can do at that moment are to chat everything under the sky. Haha. Finished laughing our butts off, me and Ek Jie went to Choice Daily. We just planned to grab one or two packets of snacks but as we came out from there, we realized that we have grabbed more than we planned. Haha. Night time, Ek Jie has joined my family to have dinner at BDC food court and went into Green Gallery to see whether there is any new arrival of headbands. Haha. Wow.. I see lots of Christmas accessories in there… they are all so brilliant and nice. We cannot stop ourselves from falling in love and take pictures in there. I hope the shop owner does not mind. Haha. When we went back to my house, we are out from our house again and head off to Starbucks, Jalan Song.. to my favourite place again. We feel that we don’t have enough chatting time tonight. Nvm… we can continue our chatting again next week.. Haha.

RM17.90???

I have always wanted to buy these cereals.. but afraid that I wont enjoy the taste.. haha


My RM33 snacks.. haha from Choice Daily

I thought there is something special with this new product... but disappointed me alot lo.. jus ordinary tiny piece of chocs in there.. haha

Dinner time




H. Dad & H. Mum (Handsome & Hot)

Into Green Gallery




See the ENORMOUS hair pin



Cool mask for Christmas.. haha
















I like this puppet.. so nice














Into Starbucks.. haha. Ek Jie's Chocolate Cream Chip and my Green Tea Latte


Ek Jie has used the most tissue paper.. ern does not help to save this environment.. haha


Ern... very full lo.. how to finish?








Nice art!








Messy table


Love made by Xix... haha : )

No comments:

Post a Comment