About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, November 21

My |ife with fwenssssss

Tonight I have an outing. An outing with my friends. With friends to talk along and hanging around at my favourite place. My favourite place which makes me step my foot into it that I called my second warmly home. My second warmly home, the Jalan Song’s Starbucks. Haha… in there I have lots of fun chatting with all my partners and totally not allowing my sad memories to be at there. I just don’t allow my warmly home to be some places that helped me to reminisce back my saddening stuff. Haha… After having fun chatting there, we went to Damai Resort. I remembered last time during my childhood, I only can waited for Chinese New Year to come, then I could go there. Haha.. Now this is difference. When my friends feel boring or just dun have any idea to hang around in this Kuching small city, we head off to beach. Haha… We used around 30 minutes to go up to Damai Resort. Haha… Honestly I am not that kind of people that will feel calm when I look at beach and feel relax. Haha… I just like the long distance ride on the road. But the surrounding darkness along the road is quite creepy for me. Haha… I will totally piss off my friends if they just put me on the roadside when the dark creeps on covering the sunlight. Haha.. But luckily my friends are not so cruel. Haha. they just love me. Haha.. after reached Kuching, we went to pack some supper for our stomach at MacDonald and went home ONLINE! Haha..

Calm Tazo Tea

Caramel Macchiato


Just buzy drawing perfect arts... haha

Tadah! 100% my work


Ern.. messy table

This two boys shocked me... haha


Damai's toilet... it is indeed a toilet which is quite far... haha




Adidas.Fila.Adidas... Ok i am always the odd party.. haha

Light is still on

No comments:

Post a Comment