About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, November 22

Happy Birthday to Tan Wee

Happy Birthday to Tan Wee! Haha.. we held a birthday celebration for her at Westwood. Hope that she likes it so much so much so much much muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Haha.. After we sang the birthday song for her and enjoy the ice cream cake, we went to Khatulistiwa, Riverside and have a walk there… Hey, Lesley thanks for the RM5 Hot Milo… wow.. I never drink such an expensive Hot Milo before. So no matter how… I have to finish the Milo.. so expensive lo.. haha..but I ended asking help from my friends. Haha.






Tan Wee Ft Girls group

Tan Wee Ft Boys group

Just to look for the bill??? Haha..








Joe. Suk Yee

Jayson. Esther

Loving couple



The drunk girls... haha..



Discussing or gossiping???


No comments:

Post a Comment