About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, April 3

Friends Visited Me

Hey, my readers after reading this title never think I am at somewhere else out from Kuching. My friends just come to my school and visited me lar... haha.. so lame??? I don't think so. Siew Ping and Valerie who jus came back from NS for holidays straight come to Swinburne to see me. I'm such a missable friend lo that is all I can say. Haha. I asked Ek Jie to come but unfortunately she don't have transport to come plus she have to accompany her mom to buy stuff I guess? Haha.. whatever reasons lo. She just didnt come makes me feel so so sad.. extremely sad. I brought Siew Ping and Val walked around Swinburne and went to the cafeteria while waiting for my IT class. I also asked Siew Ping and Val to join my IT class since it was held at lecture hall nobody is going to realize the non-student of Swinburne hanging around in the lecture hall listening to the lesson. Haha. Siew Ping was as usual very very worried and scare but at last she just step her foot into the lecture hall and sat there till the IT lesson finish. Oh ya... me and Arnold set up a prank on Siew Ping too. We cheated her that Arnold chased me and I was under consideration about Arnold. Haha.. This is a extended april fool prank for Siew Ping. Ek Jie ah this is the surprise I want to give you lo. I actually also want to cheat Ek Jie that I got bf liaw. Luckily Ek Jie didnt come lo so she didnt get cheated. Siew Ping, actually me and Arnold planned to hold hands together let you see but I scare you too kintio after see this scene and I feel guilty too for bluffing you 2 or 3 days. So we ended up didnt do anything lo. Haha.. I can only say that Ek Jie is really lucky didnt come today or else also me and Arnold's victim. Haha.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment