About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, March 28

Marians FoOd and Fun Fair

This morning I woke up around 7 oclock just to get to Marians Food and Fun Fair... but the results quite disappointing. Haha.. There were so crowded with people around and one thing no handsome guy that makes me feel ern :D. I went to the food and fun fair with Ek Jie ( my beloved fren ). We saw many of our former teachers and had a little chat with them. Automatically the first question those teachers give to us are WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW? STUDYING? Second question to us are COME TO MY STALL AND BUY FOODS FROM ME. Our answers are SMILE :D only ( for me this smile really are convenient sometimes depend on the situation... it's not too harsh to reject someone rite? ). I don't really remember some of my schoolmates that went there too. Haha. Paiseh lo. Me and Ek Jie have the same thinking when we walked around there and have the same comment towards the stuff they sold. One.... it's quite dirty looking. Two... we are not interested to buy. At last we only bought fruits, coconut drinks, can drinks and shepherd pie ( heard that it's not delicious ). Kolien lo Ek Jie has to bare herself eating up the whole shepherd pie. Luckily I forgot my shepherd's pie and Ek Jie bring home with it. Haha.. So nice of Ek Jie for asking her mom to send me home. Don't get jealous that I got such a good and nice friend. She's mine OK. Haha. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment