About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, March 3

From Excited to Exhausted

Last night, me and Val decided to go for a breakfast together at Barrett's Laksa. She wants to go out so much so I just accompany her plus it has been a long time I didn't fill my stomach with Barrett's Laksa anymore. Barrett's Laksa very delicious lo.. for me. Haha.. I like his laksa so much but I always forgot to buy his laksa's paste for my dad to cook for me. Haiz.. So this morning I suppose to wake up at 7.40 am because we agreed to meet at around 8.30 am at Barrett's Laksa. But....I didn't wake up in time. I was LATE. I arrived sharp at 9.00 am. I made Val waited for me around half an hour... paiseh lo. Hehehe:D Next, I went to shop to spend my time there around noon time. I only got back home in the evening. Then, my mom said let's go out to buy my brother's classmates birthday present and go to Aunty Lina's house because of personal matter. When I arrived there and sat at Aunty Lina's kitchen, I saw Ling Ling peeped out from her room and look around and BoooM.. close the door plus LocK it. Ern ern... is she bad mood ???? Haha.. then I heard from her mom that she was having exams plus she just finished her sports competition. Oh Oh.. she was stressed. After around one hour at Aunty Lina's house, Ling Ling came out from her room and said that she cannot concentrate revising coz of the surrounding loud noise. She came talking to me and she Disturbed me ??? I was like pretend to get angry and she believed it. Haha...I'm quite a good actress le. Salute me!!! Before going back home, she offered me a chocolate and she just went off.. I don't have any idea where she went plus that time my family called up to ask me quickly get ready for home... so no time to find her and complained her chocs.. Haha.. so bad! I messaged her but no reply... shit. I arrived home around 10.30 pm. After that, I went to cineplax to watch Love Matters directed by Jack Neo. The movie started around 11.30 pm. Luckily that room was not dark,.. Still lights on everywhere. Phew!!! My lucky day I guessed. The movie ended around 1.30 am and we went to eat nearby my house. My brother and his friends talked and talked while eating... I was quite tired at that time but I am paiseh to ask for back home. So we sat there till 3.15 am and go back home lo.. YES. Very very tired ah.. so my friends, I advised you guys dont go out the whole day before making sure you are very energetic. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment