About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, March 18

Bye Bye

My friends are going NS tomorrow.. 2 are my classmates and my best friends, Valerie and Wei Ting and another one is Phang Kang Zhan. Same surname with me huh.. I guess he's related to me somehow. Haha. So, I spend my time with him and other friends of course. We together went to Spring eat SugarBun and drink the Hot Milk Tea at Food Bazaar there. The drink is totally sweet for me and Wei Ting said she don't think it is sweet. Omygosh... walao i beh tahan ah. I drank for half cup only I can feel my throat very very dry. Then we went to BDC played bowling. Me and Vivian of course not going to play cause very embarassing le.... So around night time me and my marians friend reunite at Chicago 7 (AGAIN)!!! Haha.. any place for me to eat I dont really care as long as I can sit down and talked with my friends. That is the most important thing for me. We really have fun chatting together. Tan Wei Ting the organiser actually plan to go out with us but she ended up not going to chicago 7 because she don't have transport to go home. :'( We chat from 6 something till 10pm. Wow.. its really a long time but when we are really into talking we didn't realize.. all we feel are fun and enjoyable moments. I like it. Back home.. Siew Ping told me she was quite upset. Then I think and think. Ya.. it is true too that we are not going to have lots of time talking and playing together in the future. Our friends one by one leaving Kuching. Wei Ting and Valerie tomorrow going Ns. Although 3 months is quite a short duration, by tat time comes for sure our friendship is not that strong and we have less contact rite??? The next one will be Winnie Ng... just one week plus ahead. Then Kang Zhan and Dexter to KL too around mid April. Siew Ping don't worry this year your BDAY, I'm going to give u another test tube. Haha.. even Green Gallery dont sell anymore test tube, I will try and try to find one for you. No matter whether you next time are leaving Kuching or ME, I would send the test tube to you too. I love YOU GUYS. Oh.. Ek Jie I owe you a ride. Remember this.. Wei Ting and Valerie hope to hear from you guys soon after 3 months. Stay healthy and strong in NS. :') I talked as if I going to leave soon. Haha.. No la.. Im not leaving. I am Kuching fans bo. Let's hear Bye Bye from Mariah Carey (indeed a meaningful song to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment