About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, March 8

I'm Hard To be Understood

These days have been really hard for me. Having 100% of mood swings. I'm not really sure when would I have a good mood or when would my bad mood starts to creep inside me. It feels totally hard and uneasy. I just don't know what's bothering me so much and making me feel so stress. There's a few example can be proven I'm abit not like me anymore. I liked to invite and asking my friends out for gathering but when the day comes I just feel like staying in home and don't wish to go anywhere. What am I thinking? I don't express out my feelings towards anyone. I keep to MYSELF and this attitude I don't think I can change it. Everytime I learn to express but it fails because when I want to say it out, I just don't know how to say it plus I don't remember what I wanted to say anymore. The conclusion: I have an Absent-mind and I forgive people easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment