About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, March 22

Free to choose your own Time ???

Yes.. university study is all about attending classes according to the time you want. You are free to choose your own available time to attend those classes. I got 5 subjects for this first semester. English and communication skills part 1, general mathematics, innovation and change, economics, and information technology. These 5 subjects give me an average of 3 lessons per week. So altogether I have 15 lessons to go from Monday to Friday weekly. My schedule will be undefinite and improper. So, I don't continue my usual life like last time when I used to be during my high school time. I can have my lunch on 1 pm sharp. But this won't happen to me now. I might have to postponed my lunch time till 2 pm when its worst of course or I might have to take my lunch earlier probably around 11 am. Sounds sick huh. But what can I do??? Just have to adapt myself in this new schedule for my life. Therefore, you guys wish me good luck huh! :")

No comments:

Post a Comment