About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, March 23

First Day

Today is my first day studying at Swinburne. I have learnt a new word today that is plagiarism. Just try to guess this word's meaning and look up from your own dictionary. When you understand this word meaning there will go an OH from your mind. Haha. Cold joke huh! Today is like a mess for me although it is a new day. This morning I woke up around 7 am. I have classses from 2 till 7 pm. Very tiring. From yesterday till this morning, I got the wrong info. I was informed that I can choose my own timetable. WHERE GOT??? Swinburne Management had set a timetable for me. This morning I went to Swinburne and take my new timetable. My last night's own set timetable I chucked it away. Last night was totally wasting my time picking which time to attend my lessons. haiz.. -_-. But luckily I don't get night class. Haha.. :) The most late class would only ended up at 7pm which would be in Monday and Tuesday. Phew! So... my readers wish me good luck ya. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment