About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, March 19

First Day My Frenz in NS

This morning Wei Ting and Valerie and Kang Zhan went to Ns in Sematan camp. They went by three different bus. So unlucky not to have the same bus going to Sematan camp together. I guessed the whole journey from Stadium Perpaduan to Sematan is quite tiring and boring. They left me and I feel quite boring. No one is going to online in the afternoon and chit-chat with me anymore. Siew Ping cannot online in the afternoon because she is lazy to go online and mostly in the afternoon she want to take her nap. Then, Ek Jie ern... mostly appear offline so I don't really know when is she online and when is she offline. I just have to wait for her to come and say hi with me first lo. These days I also had learnt from her to appear offline or away in MSN. Haha. Signing in Msn by appearing offline still got the advantages and disadvantages but to me I dont really bother about the disadvantages. And tonight, I'm going to cineplex AGAIN and watch Love Matters AGAIN. Haha.. tonight will be the second time I watch the singapore comedy. By the way, I think I'll enjoy the movie again tonight cause I already forgot about 50% of the movie plot. Absent-minded le. So what can I do??? Just bare with it. Hehehe... :-O Honestly, Kang Zhan ah... I can't wait for you to get bold bo.. for sure very interesting. How I wished I can be one of the viewers to watch you get shave. Don't blame me for being bad. Haha..

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh la i won't let u see me bald de don't care woi =D haha...^^

    ReplyDelete