About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, March 3

Dinner Dinner Dinner

Tonight my friend invited me to have dinner at Chicago 7. I agreed hesitately. At last, I feel quite lazy to walk out of my house but I do not dare to reject my friend so I just went plus I'm quite boring in house doing nothing. I arrived quite late honestly around 7.30 pm. My friend told me to go around 7. I was half an hour late because instead of having dinner at Chicago 7, I have my dinner at home and I was waiting for the rain to stop so that I can drive there. Haha... quite fun lo can drive there. But its just a short distance for me. After my friends finish eating at Chicago 7, they planned to go to Boulevard but no transport. And then suddenly Jacinth suggest how about calling taxi. I was a bit worry at first as I never asked for taxi before in Kuching and I thought since there's so many friends together with me, why am I SCARE? We asked one of our friends to call up. 082343343 that's the direct number. Haha.. Then we arrived at Boulevard. Wandering, strolling, walking around till our feets are totally tired then decided to find a place to sit down and have drinks together AGAIN. So we ended up drinking at Ipoh Town... After drinking.. its time to go back lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment