About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, March 17

CINEPLEX!!!

I just not sure where I got the courage to allow myself sit inside a cineplex especially the surrounding is 90% DARK. Maybe the courage is from the disappointment of SPM results. So today me and my friends went to watch Race to Witch Mountain. Disney's new movie. The movie is quite nice though. After watching one movie, Siew Ping and Valerie rushed to another comedy, Love Matters. That movie is totally very very funny. Haha.... I just like the way those actors and actress talked. So... last post I was wondering when is me and my friends next rendezvous... and here comes my next rendezvous which happens to be in a place which I am quite unfamiliar with, CINEPLEX!!! If my English teacher wanted me to build a sentences using CINEPLEX, I would say, "I do not like to go to CINEPLEX watch movie although most teenagers like it because the surrounding is TOO DARK for me." Makes sense to me huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment